Firat Peach Tea Rose and Navy
Our Slightly East x Artemisia Firat Peach Tea Rose and Navy Pillow features handwoven ikat from the Fergana Valley of Uzbekistan and vintage Russian printed fabric circa 1950s. Uzbeks used Russian printed cottons to line ikat clothing, particularly seen in coats called chapans. Not only was this beautiful, but the combination of patterns and vibrant colors were believed to be protective, a distraction to evil.
- Limited edition reversible pillow
- 10" x 16"
- 70% silk / 30% cotton handwoven ikat fabric
- Vintage Russian roller printed back
- 100% cotton lined
- 80% down / 20% feather insert
- Knife edge with blind seams
- Hidden zipper