Nina Wildflower Blue
Our Slightly East x Artemisia Nina Wildflower Blue Pillow features handwoven ikat from the Fergana Valley of Uzbekistan and vintage Russian printed fabric circa 1960s. Uzbeks used Russian printed cottons to line ikat clothing, particularly seen in coats called chapans. Not only was this beautiful, but the combination of patterns and vibrant colors were believed to be protective, a distraction to evil.
- Limited edition reversible pillow
- 10" x 16"
- 70% silk / 30% cotton handwoven ikat fabric
- Vintage Russian roller printed back
- 100% cotton lined
- 80% down / 20% feather insert
- Knife edge with blind seams
- Hidden zipper